BRIDGES, TUNNELS AND VIADUCTS
GEO2 Engineering B.V. is the specialist for the geotechnical design of (engineering) construction work such as bridges, tunnels and viaducts.
Our strength is in the design of the best and most economically attractive foundation solutions in which the requirements of the client are borne in mind as well as the preconditions and the specific risks involved.
What can we do for you? We can support you in the following:
- Making proposals for the best foundation solutions and the entire implementation of such proposals to the stage of the final design;
- Determining load-bearing capacity and deformation behaviour in the construction phases as well as in the user-phase;
- Managing interfaces and boundary conditions, and analysing their effects on the surroundings;
- Assessing the feasibility of pile-driving and vibration for foundations and sheet piling, including their effects on the surroundings;
- Supplying geotechnical site engineering and geotechnical design management;
- Carrying out independent design reviews.
Are you curious to see a practical example? Please click on the reference project-button and you will be automatically directed to our project: ‘A15 Motorway Maasvlakte-Vaanplein’.