GEO2 Engineering B.V. is a geotechnical design organisation, and provides geotechnical advice for projects within and outside the Netherlands. We distinguish ourselves in the market place by supplying innovative and usable advice. The key principles are: we think along with the customer; no off-the-shelf solutions, but an appropriate and implementable solution for each specific situation. We are based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
To expand our team we are looking for a:
Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer (1.0 FTE)
As Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer you are able to handle the geotechnical engineering aspects of various projects. These could be short projects but also large (infrastructural) projects. You are able to work on individual projects but, depending on the nature of the project, you can also work as member of a team. You are a practice-oriented geotechnical engineer, pragmatic and with a good theoretical background. In projects you are the contact person who ensures good communication with the customer (client). You are enthusiastic, you work to expand your network, and are ready to supervise less-experienced colleagues.
What we seek from you:
- A completed professional or university degree in Civil Engineering;
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering;
- You are curious, independent and enthusiastic;
- A good command of the Dutch language;
- Considerable experience of geotechnical software packages such as D-serie and Plaxis.
What we offer you:
- An excellent package of employment conditions: an attractive salary and good secondary benefits;
- Attractive and challenging projects within a growing company;
- Active involvement in the further growth, expansion, and professionalization of our organisation;
- A professional working environment, where sharing of knowledge and collaboration is expected;
- A dynamic team with every opportunity for development.
Would you like more information about this function and the organisation ? Please contact Rakesh Nehal or Abjan Jacobse by telephone on +31 (0) 346 769046 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.