GEO2 Engineering B.V. is a geotechnical design organisation, and provides geotechnical advice for projects within and outside the Netherlands. We distinguish ourselves in the market place by supplying innovative and usable advice. The key principles are: we think along with the customer; no off-the-shelf solutions, but an appropriate and implementable solution for each specific situation. We are based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
To expand our team we are looking for a:
Junior Geotechnical Engineer (1.0 FTE)
As Junior Geotechnical Engineer you will carry out (under supervision) geotechnical analyses relating to the needs of diverse relevant projects. These can be small-scale projects, but can also be large infrastructural projects. You are curious, critical and analytically strong. You are prepared to collect knowledge within your specialisation, and to develop yourself as an all-round geotechnical engineer.
What we seek from you:
- You have completed a professional or university degree in Civil Engineering, or you will be graduating in the near future;
- You are analytically strong and pragmatic;
- You are curious, independent and enthusiastic;
- You want to work on diverse interesting projects from small scale to large scale;
- You have a well-founded interest in geotechnology;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language;
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team with every possibility for development.
What we offer you:
- An excellent package of employment conditions: an attractive salary and good secondary benefits;
- Attractive and challenging projects within a growing company;
- Active involvement in the further growth, expansion, and professionalization of our organisation;
- A professional working environment, where sharing of knowledge and collaboration is expected;
- A dynamic team with every opportunity for development.
Do you seek more information, or will you apply straight away ?
Would you like more information about this function and the organisation? Please contact Rakesh Nehal or Abjan Jacobse by phone on +31 (0) 346 769046 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.