GEO2 Engineering B.V. is a geotechnical design organisation, and provides geotechnical advice for projects within and outside the Netherlands. We distinguish ourselves in the market place by supplying innovative and usable advice. The key principles are: we think along with the customer; no off-the-shelf solutions, but an appropriate and implementable solution for each specific situation. We are based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
To expand our team we are looking for a:
Geotechnical Informatics Engineer (1.0 FTE)
As a new member of the team, you will help us to connect the two specialist areas of informatics and geotechnics. Your future is broad and flexible, and consists of various component tasks such as:
- Developing in-house software to support geotechnical engineers and to improve the quality of geotechnical advice;
- Providing assistance and developing descriptions which will simplify the use of calculation programmes;
- Setting up GIS systems to present, analyse, and interpret geotechnical data;
- Assisting in the carrying out of geotechnical advice work.
In addition, you must recognise opportunities to develop products and deliver back-up services to customers (clients).
What we seek from you:
- A completed university degree in engineering or soil sciences;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience and affinity with programming (Python);
- You are flexible, curious, independent and enthusiastic;
- You have a good mastery of the Dutch language.
What we offer you:
- A function which is partly shaped by you;
- An excellent package of employment conditions: an attractive salary and good secondary benefits;
- Attractive and challenging projects within a growing company;
- Active involvement in the further growth, expansion, and professionalization of our organisation;
- A professional working environment, where sharing of knowledge and collaboration is expected;
- A dynamic team with every opportunity for development.
Do you seek more information, or will you apply straight away ?
Would you like more information about this function and the organisation? Please contact Rakesh Nehal or Abjan Jacobse by phone on +31 (0) 346 769046 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org